Corporate Litigation in Los Angeles, CA
We have successfully litigated numerous business, franchise, employment class action, IP/trademark, trade secret and product liability issues before federal and state trial courts. This breadth and depth of experience assures effective representation before any tribunal.
In deciding whether to litigate, clients analyze whether the risk of an adverse result and the expenses - including attorney fees - will bring business results that justify the investment.
Our litigation experience ranges from large class action, complex matters involving multiple parties and jurisdictions to smaller, straightforward disputes. We have achieved significant results for our clients and have the experience and professional maturity to handle any type of litigation. We offer specialized litigation expertise in:
- Commercial Contract Disputes.
- Franchise & Distribution Disputes.
- Intellectual Property, Trademark And Trade Secrets Disputes.
- Unfair Competition & Antitrust Claims.
- Employer Defense Against Wage & Hour, Class Action, Discrimination, Sexual Harassment and Whistleblowing Claims.
- Corporate Shareholder And Partnership Disputes.
- Insurance coverage and Bad Faith Claims.
- Product Liability & Regulatory Matters.
- Professional Liability Claims.